Surin House for Rent Long term or Short Term (Furnished)
Address: 63/2 Hat Surin 4 Rd
Close to Surin & Bung Toa beaches, hotels and amenities
· 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with outdoor kitchen living area.
· All bedrooms have aircons & fans.
· Fully fenced (1.1 rai) around big lush garden perimeter. Garden maintenance is provided.
· Undercover parking for two cars
(As per signed rental agreement)
Long Term Agreement - Unfurnished 1 year or by agreement
Price per month: Baht 32,000 payable in advance.
Rental Bond Agreement: Two months rental in advance.
Short Term Agreement - Furnished
· 3 months : B 129,000 (43,000/ month) 1,433/day
The house is advertised as unfurnished:-
· However current fittings include:-
· Interior teak carving decorations
· Single set of bunk beds in smaller upper bedroom
· Two fixed phone lines (TOT; ADSL; 076-326271) & (TT&T 076-270213) are installed
· Additional furniture can be arranged at additional cost
The house is advertised as furnished:
· Fittings include:-
§ 2 x double beds +1 x set of bunk beds
§ Cable TV & DVD player
§ Period teak furniture
§ Interior teak carving decorations
§ Kitchen utensils
§ Gas cooker; Fridge & microwave
§ Washing machine
Detailed Description:- See here for Photo Gallery http://click.here.fastmail.fm/photos/
Lower split levels are covered in terrazzo with rose wood flooring in upper bedroom
1. Lower bedroom is large with attached bathroom – air con & fan cooling with good ventilation from louvered windows and excellent garden outlook.
2. Upper bedroom is large with attached bathroom:- air con & fan cooling with good ventilation from louvered windows; Double doors open out onto a small balcony. Period Burmese teak shutters open, with outlook onto lower living area.
3. Upper mezzanine bedroom is smaller with aircon & fan. Good ventilation from large louvered windows on two sides.
Designed to open out onto the garden, the living area is open plan with two sets of double doors which open up to the outdoor kitchen living area.
Out Door Kitchen Area
Back Room (
A back room (Secure breezeway) is used for storage and washing machine.
An underground tank collects rain water for domestic use.
Security (is good)
· An alarm system is installed.
· The land perimeter is fully fenced c/w 2 two gates.
· Light sensors cover house access.
· Contoured stainless steel security bars on all doors & windows are a feature and easy on the eyes
1.1 rai (1920sqm) is fairly big by Phuket property standards, the garden is established (approx 20years old) with some coconut palms which are sixty years old.
Some trees have outdoor lighting installed switchable from the house, as is high pressure garden pump.
The mainly palm garden is irrigated by an automated system.
Garden maintenance is supplied owners representatives as/when required – This is usually once a month during the dry season and more often during the wet season.
· Garden well
· Rainwater storage
· Local water supply
The house is also being offered for sale. Please see http://click.here.fastmail.fm/ for advertised details
Owners can be contacted as below:- Inspection of the house is by arrangement.